Belton Park Golf Club was founded in 1890 and is one of the oldest and most respected golf clubs in the East Midlands.
Situated within the Grade 1 park on the Belton Estate, Belton Park Golf Club features 27 holes, extensive practise facilities, Clubhouse with patio areas, changing facilites and a modern Professional's shop. We strive to honour the traditional values within the game whilst also demonstrating a modern, professional outlook.
As a club, we offer new members a range of roll ups, competitions and team matches, which will ensure intergration into the club is as easy as possible. Like most golf clubs, we wholeheartedly welcome visitors but we unashamedly put our members priorities first.
For more informtion, there is a wealth of information below but if you would like to arrange a VIP guided tour and the opportunity to discuss membership in more detail, please contact Steve Rowley on 01476 542900.
Trial Membership Available - Click for Details - Currently Suspended
Key membership benefits include:
- A fabulous, mature 27 hole golf course.
- Start times for competitions only, otherwise just turn up and play.
- Sensible course loading to ensure members have a starting tee.
- Full course irrigation system providing consistent year round golf.
- Top class off course facilities – featuring locker rooms, pro shop, admin’ area & Spike bar TV lounge.
- Members may sign in up to 3 guests per day at discounted rates.
- 12.5% discount off all food & drink purchases in the Clubhouse.
- Reduced buggy rate.
- Reciprocal with Kibworth, Birstall, Market Rasen, Cleethorpes, Matlock, Tankersley Park, Kenwick Park, Beeston Fields & Elsham, offering hugely reduced green fee rates.
- Member of the 1890 Club, offering reduced rates at over 20 club formed in that year.
- Unlimited use of short game practise areas.
- Reduced rate for use of driving range.
- Plentiful & diverse range of competitions & team matches.
- Specialised junior coaching classes.
- Fun packed social calendar.
- Numerous golf lesson packages available.
- Flexible membership and joining arrangements.
- Monthly payment plan.
Full Membership - ladies & gents, aged 30 and over- Application Form - £925
Cadet 3 - ladies & gents, aged 27-29 - Application Form - £793
Cadet 2 - ladies & gents, aged 24-26 - Application Form - £573
Cadet 1 - ladies & gents, aged 22-23 - Application Form - £415
Student - ladies & gents, aged 19-21 and in full time education - Application Form - £132
Intermediate - ladies & gents, aged 19-21 not in employment - Application Form - £184
Armed Forces - full membership rights at current rates but with the ability to suspend membership at any time, for a minimum period of one month, when being deployed elsewhere. T & C's apply.
Junior 2 - girls & boys, aged 15-17 - Application Form - £90
Junior 1 - girls & boys aged 14 and under- Application Form - £27
Country 1 - ladies & gents whose main residence is 75+ miles, as the crow flies, from Belton Park GC - Application Form - £336
Country 2 - ladies & gents whose main residence is between 25 & 75 miles, as the crow flies, from Belton Park GC - Application Form - £536
Overseas - ladies & gents who reside overseas for in excess of 6 months per annum - Application Form - £336
Clubhouse - for use of the clubhouse facilities and putting green - Application Form - £58
Community Member – available to members of the community on low income. The Club is open to the whole community without discrimination including those on low or modest incomes
Anyone able to demonstrate that normal membership fees are beyond their means will be entitled to join the Club and participate at a cost of £480 a year.
For more details, contact the General Manager.
(Above prices effective from 1st May 2019. Prices include affiliation fees due to England Golf and the relevant County Golf Union)
Please note that each application will be considered on its merits and in strictest confidence. We may ask you for further information or supporting documents, as part of our application process.
Terms & conditions apply, for more details please or to apply, contact the General Manager on 01476 542900.