Belton Park Golf Club was founded in 1890 and is one of the oldest and most respected golf clubs in the East Midlands.
Situated within the Grade 1 park on the Belton Estate, Belton Park Golf Club features 27 holes, extensive practise facilities, Clubhouse with patio areas, changing facilites and a modern Professional's shop. We strive to honour the traditional values within the game whilst also demonstrating a modern, professional outlook.
As a club, we offer new members a range of roll ups, competitions and team matches, which will ensure intergration into the club is as easy as possible. Like most golf clubs, we wholeheartedly welcome visitors but we unashamedly put our members priorities first.
For more informtion, there is a wealth of information below but if you would like to arrange a VIP guided tour and the opportunity to discuss membership in more detail, please contact Steve Rowley on 01476 542900.
Key membership benefits include:
- A fabulous, mature 27 hole golf course.
- Start times for competitions only, otherwise just turn up and play.
- Sensible course loading to ensure members have a starting tee.
- Full course irrigation system providing consistent year round golf.
- Top class off course facilities – featuring locker rooms, pro shop, admin’ area & Spike bar TV lounge.
- Members may sign in up to 3 guests per day at discounted rates.
- 20% discount off all food & drink purchases in the Clubhouse.
- Reduced buggy rate.
- Reciprocal with Kibworth, Birstall, Market Rasen, Cleethorpes, Matlock, Tankersley Park, Kenwick Park, Beeston Fields & Elsham, offering hugely reduced green fee rates.
- Unlimited use of short game practise areas.
- Reduced rate for use of driving range.
- Plentiful & diverse range of competitions & team matches.
- Specialised junior coaching classes.
- Fun packed social calendar.
- Numerous golf lesson packages available.
- Flexible membership and joining arrangements.
- Monthly payment plan.
Full Membership - ladies & gents, aged 30 and over - Application Form - £795
Cadet 3 - ladies & gents, aged 27-29 - Application Form - £596
Cadet 2 - ladies & gents, aged 24-26 - Application Form - £437
Cadet 1 - ladies & gents, aged 22-23 - Application Form - £299
Student - ladies & gents, aged 19-21 and in full time education - Application Form - £100
Intermediate - ladies & gents, aged 19-21 not in employment - Application Form - £159
Junior 2 - girls & boys, aged 15-17 - Application Form - £50
Junior 1 - girls & boys aged 14 and under- Application Form - £15
Country - ladies & gents whose main residence is 75+ miles from Belton Park GC - Application Form - £270
Overseas - ladies & gents who reside overseas for in excess of 6 months per annum - Application Form - £270
Clubhouse - for use of the clubhouse facilities and putting green - Application Form - £40
New Members Incentive Scheme:
We are delighted to announce a membership incentive scheme, which offers tangible rewards to our members and new members they introduce to Belton Park.
This is how it works…
When an existing member introduces a new member, Belton Park GC offer:
~ £100 joining discount to any new full member (male or female over 30) introduced by an existing member.
~ £100 incentive paid to introducing member on the first anniversary of membership.
~ £50 discount to the new member if they renew for second year.
~ £50 incentive paid to introducing member on second anniversary of membership.
There is therefore a potential £150 to be earned by any existing member who can successfully introduce a new member to the club. There is also a sliding scale of reward for cadets based on the subscription of each category, as follows:
Cadet 1 37.5% (£37.50 & £19)
Cadet 2 55% (£55 & £22.50)
Cadet 3 75% (£75 & £37.50)
T & C’s:
- Incentives will be credited to members’ accounts.
- This incentive is available to former members who have been resigned for a period in excess of 2 years.
- This incentive is effective from 1st February 2018 and will be reviewed annually.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of the Management Committee will be final.